An Art Book for inventors of all ages!
Welcome to the world of techno-friends, where you'll find robots that can DJ, time travel, explore the sea floor, and tell jokes!
- Scratch away the white outlines to bring each amazing automaton to life in swirling colors or shiny foil.
- Have megabytes of fun drawing and designing your own robots!
- Scratch and Sketch Robots is a Trace-Along title! Young artists can simply follow the white lines with the wooden stylus to create colorful doodles.
- 20 black-coated scratch-off art board pages: 10 with gold and silver glitter colors beneath, and 10 with multi-colored swirls beneath.
- 20 doodle designs to trace.
- 20 pages with text and illustrations.
- 20 extra pages for doodling your own robot pictures with crayons, colored pencils, etc.
- Wooden stylus for scratching the black-coated pages.
- Wire-o bound hardcover.
- 6-3/8 inches wide by 8-1/2 inches high (16.2 cm wide by 21.6 cm high).
- Recommended for young artists ages 5 and up.